There is a small "bug" in Orchard.Layouts in Orchard CMS 1.9.2 that doesn't allow you to see your layouts via the Admin Dashboard after you create them. If you create a new Layout in Orchard CMS and then click the Layouts Link on the Admin Menu nothing will display. They will not display in a list ( i.e. not listable ).
By default the Layout Content Type is not listable, which is causing this problem. You need to go to the Content Definitions Link on the Admin Menu, edit the Layout Content Tyoe, click the Listable Checkbox and then press the Save Button.
If you have created or or more layouts, they should now display when you click of the Layouts Link on the Admin Menu.
I hope this Orchard Tutorial helps if you come across this problem in Orchard.Layouts in Orchard CMS 1.9.2. Here are some other recent Orchard CMS Tutorials:
- Audit Trail Module in Orchard CMS 1.9
- Audit Trail Part in Orchard CMS
- Snippets in Orchard Layouts
- Develop Custom Elements for Orchard Layouts
- Dynamic Forms and Anti-Spam Elements in Orchard CMS
- Develop Custom Form Elements for Dynamic Forms in Orchard CMS
- Export Dynamic Forms Data to CSV File in Orchard CMS
If you are looking for an Orchard Web Developer, please contact me.